Facilities Management department at Al Hamra has been providing full scope of services for nearly a decade at Al Hamra Village and Bab Al Bahr (Marjan Island) - two of the largest communities in the UAE.
Serving over 3,500 residential properties and maintaining and improving the common areas of the 77 million square foot development has been a significant contributor to the team’s experience in undertaking large scale project.
- Offices and full commercial buildings
- Manufacturing and Warehouse Facilities
- Retail outlets and shopping centers
- Public spaces and facilities
- Restaurants and Bars
- Residential Communities
- Single family homes
- Apartment buildings
We offer services through skilled team of experts in Residential, Retail, Commercial, Hospitality and Retail buildings and complexes via a dedicated team.
- Rapid Response Team: to attend emergencies. They are available all the time at a short notice.
- Planned Maintenance Team: to attend to scheduled preventative maintenance to help avoid breakdowns and enhance the life of installed systems.
- Corrective Team: to attend and correct issues that have been identified by the Planned Maintenance Team.
- Small Works: to provide Project Management services for small and special projects to our clients, inclusive of Fit-Out management for retail and commercial facilities.
Scope of Services
Our needs-based model works through understanding our Clients’ facilities. Through a series of discussions and surveys we establish a cost-effective approach and submit a bespoke service to the client.
Facility surveying and establishing the parameters of the scope of work, we provide a cost-effective advantage.
- Community Services
- Community Welfare
- Reactive services
- Planned maintenance
- Corrective Services
- Small Works
- Project Coordination
- Fit out Coordination
- FM Design Review